Education: Technical education
Work Experience: Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role on a construction vessel operating in oil & gas industry
Knowledge of Languages: English (good), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Perform repairs and installation/replacement works on the vessel HVAC systems safely and efficiently.
- Install, remove and replace the elements of the vessel HVAC systems, using hand and power tools and the appropriate fittings.
- Perform troubleshooting on the vessel HVAC systems.
- Be able to read HVAC layout drawings;
- Provide support to the engine room department when required to do so;
- Be responsible for good housekeeping on the work site.
- Wear the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), wherever required.
- Participate to the Toolbox talks meeting and JSA (Job Safety Analysis), wherever required.
- Report to the 2nd Engineer.
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior