- 12-month contract.
- Location: Borger, TX
- Work Schedule: 9/80 (a two-week schedule that divides 80 working hours amongst nine days, typically consisting of eight nine-hour days, one eight-hour day, and one day off. Hours can be arranged to have a full day off every other week or to have a four-hour day every week).
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance & 401K (With the possibility to include your family in the insurance as well).
- 2-4 years of experience with AutoCAD
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience as a Drafter
- Technical Degree would be preferred.
- Refinery / Plant experience
- P&IDs knowledge
- Single Line / One Line Diagrams knowledge
- Loop Drawings knowledge
- Electrical / Conduit Routing Plan Drawings knowledge
- Engineering red lines/drawings knowledge
- Safety Minded professional.
- Good organizational skills
- Able to climb and work at a height.