Airswift Brazil is hiring an Information and Data Management Assistant for one of our clients, a multinational O&G company in Rio de Janeiro.
- Start-up and close-out routines to ensure new project portfolio managed by the client’s systems (including kick-off and close-out meetings).
- Instruct final users about compliance use of collaboration tools
- Establishment of collaborative information management systems to project team, stakeholders, and final users
- Be part of IDM networking – International arena
- Share best practices and success cases
- Ensure induction and collaboration training to project team and final users
- Support document retention period based in client's standards, international or national regulations
- Interface and assistance to Life Cycle Information (LCI), Procurement and project Company Representative demands
- Setup an organized technical document distribution to engineering project discipline involved
- Participation of Cyber Security, audits, and offshore campaigns
- Support to access management and cyber security requirement for newcomers
- Quality check of technical documentation regarding numbering (ENS), readability of file formats, verification/ revision identification etc.
- In a periodic basis, follow up and import changes required by Document List / MDR – Master Document Register in project IDM systems
- Preparation of formal guides, templates, and official department website
- Setup KPI indicators to ensure full visibility about technical document deadline and different document workflows.
- Use of LEAN practices to implement and improve processes
- Archivology (Records Management) or Library science bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced level of English.
- Office 365 package
- Recommendable experience in EDMS or any other engineering management systems
- Experience from the oil and gas industry or international companies is a plus
- LGPD, Lean and Information Security mindset