The IT Infrastructure Engineer, an individual contributor will be responsible for the IT infrastructure implementation, daily operation, maintenance and upgrade of IT assets (servers, IT equipment).
This role will also be assigned to FPSO projects during EPCI phases, to plan/purchase/setup vessels’ infrastructure, implementing IT solutions and manage the IT delivery project throughout project cycles.
- IT Operation & Maintenance Support: daily support and administration of servers, VMware platform, Active Directory & enterprise management systems (SCCM) Infra and associated software products
- Building, Deploying & Maintaining Enterprise Operating System Images via SCCM Infrastructure according to functional needs and specifications based on business/security requirements
- Deploying & maintaining Group Policy including Scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting Group Policy deployments
- Deployment of security fixes on Infrastructure services in accordance to Corporate Vulnerability and Patch Management policy via SCCM Infra
- Provide regular backup to Infrastructure services region critical and important production server data and image
- L2 support to Infrastructure issues that require technical specialization
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve critical system issues
- Responsible for setting up systems for Singapore main office, project office and vessel project
- Monitoring health of Infrastructure services and perform availability Management for servers and its services.
- Optimal system performance and system capacity planning (Capacity Management)
- Support internal and external audit
- Create & maintain technical document for Operations / Audit Best Practices, troubleshooting & related solutions knowledge base
Vessel Project Support
- Deployed and work in vessel project from project planning till completion (sail-out) phase as key IT PIC to deliver IT requirement/package from project.
- Responsible for vessels’ IT requirement/package study, prepare RFP/RFQ, high level technical solution/design, IT equipment purchase/setup/testing/deployment
- Manage IT package projects schedule, quality, issue, cost to ensure project delivered within committed timeline and budget.
- Provide timely/routine project reporting to key project stakeholders
- Act as IT partner/point of contact for EPCI project team in Singapore to discuss technical requirement, issues during project cycles.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deploying and managing complex IT infrastructure systems and services.
- Preferably candidate from similar industry (Offshore, Oil & Gas or project base business environment)
- Must have strong knowledge and hands on experience with Windows Server 2K12/2k16, Linux, Microsoft SCCM, and VMware/Nutanix virtualization, AMS or Azure Cloud, MS 365,
- Must have experience in playing implementor role and managing IT Infrastructure related project (eg. New office infra setup, implement new infra solutions/services)
- Working experience in Active Directory and implementing/troubleshooting Group Policy Objects (GPO), Windows desktop image deployment.
- Good project management skills with at least few cycles of end-to-end project involvement.
- Ability to work in a global team environment with strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills is a must.
- Ability to work as individual contributor with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively self-plan, manage, prioritize and execute tasks under low clarity situation.
- Technical certification such as MCSE, Cisco, ITIL, Cloud certification (AMS/AZURE), PMP would be advantageous.