This role will provide senior level cloud infrastructure (with focus on Microsoft Azure) and security guidance and operational support in the development, delivery, sustainment, and protection of critical infrastructure to the IT and Operational Technology environments. The role will be also be responsible for providing technical incident response support, conducting root-cause analysis and driving continuous improvement, assisting in project delivery and other infrastructure and security related initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on technical expertise on reference architecture and technology standards to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions across the enterprise.
- Support governance, optimization, and cost management of cloud infrastructure to ensure resources deployed in a managed, secured, resilient and optimized manner.
- Provide cybersecurity leadership and operational support in the development and sustainment of critical infrastructure including access and identity management, backup and recovery, SIEM systems and applications.
- Provide major incident technical support and leadership. Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) for systemic and major issues to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist with IT project management support including requirements gathering, scoping, scheduling, stakeholder communication, status reporting, execution, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with IT team members and business stakeholders to provide mentorship and leadership on technical strategies and best practices.
- Support and develop automations to improve process workflows and system/application integrations using technologies such as Logic Apps and Power Apps.
- Support the selection and management of third parties relationships and expectations.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Technical College, or related experience
- Proven working experience in IT networking and Microsoft Azure-based system infrastructure with 15 years experience
- 5+ years of Azure or equivalent cloud management experience
- 5+ years of Office 365 management experience
- 5+ years automation scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.…)
- Strong relationship management experience with internal stakeholders and external vendors.