Our client is a global Energy company based in the CBD is looking for an experienced individual to join their business in Perth.
This a contract role working on a CWW (compressed work week) 9 hours a day and a 9-day fortnight (every 2nd Friday off) based in Western Australia, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints. Please see details below.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in support, administration, troubleshooting of PCN/OT systems
- Demonstrated experience and technically competent in supporting operating systems and technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Hirschman, VMware
- Demonstrated ability to provision and support Windows Active Directory domains, forests and associated services
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting, problem solving, and resolving OT/IT technical issues
- Excellent knowledge of security zones and related network/system integration requirements between different PCN systems/sub-systems as implemented by IEC 62443
- Proficient in their understanding of, and able to communicate with, technical practitioners about the following:
- SCADA, DCS, PLCs, HMIs and related industrial control system.
- OPC, Historians, relational databases
- System integration, network topology and protocols such as TCP, Modbus
- Industry Standards and best practices that are applicable to IT/OT environments
- Common secure network architectures used in IT/OT environments
- Experience in working on large scale / complex programs of work will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to build, manage and develop mutually beneficial relationships with fellow team members, stakeholders, other internal teams, and external vendors
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, without supervision and have a flexible approach to work
Please apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com
For more details on the role, or other roles we have available please call +61 2102 2537