1 Jun 2023
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Senior Project Manager – Civil & Transport
Senior Project Manager (Civil & Transport) – Brisbane, QLD Airswift is an ...
Senior Project Manager (Civil & Transport) – Brisbane, QLD
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Civil & Transport) to work on a 12-months assignment in Brisbane, QLD with a Infrastructure Company.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of civil transport infrastructure projects within the Client Projects Office (CPO) program.
Competencies & Skill Level:
- Lead and role model customer focused behaviour by delivering the highest standards of service to our customers.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agree performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take personal responsibility for optimising your potential within Client company.
- Manage the planning, design, land acquisition and construction of civil transport infrastructure projects undertaken by CPO within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in the development of rolling CPO programs in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- Report and recommend action on all time, cost, quality and scope parameters associated with projects undertaken by CPO.
- Monitor and assist in the development of budgets and delivery programs for current and future years’ major civil transport infrastructure capital works designs and manage the reporting and actions required to deliver projects.
- Develop, negotiate and evaluate service level agreements, partnership charters, communication and monitoring systems to support the delivery of program outcomes and outputs by internal and external providers.
- Assist with the implementation of project delivery frameworks and assist in resolving complex contractual matters relating to the delivery of projects undertaken by CPO.
- Apply strategic asset management principles and practices within the CPO program and assist in the development of policy frameworks for infrastructure assets.
- Establish and maintain relationships, networks and strategic alliances to influence the program especially with internal service providers, external agencies such as the State Government, service authorities and private sector agencies, and actively seek opportunities to influence policy development.
- Resolve transport infrastructure related issues to the Client company.
- Proven ability in planning, design and construction of major civil transport infrastructure capital works projects, preferably in a public authority environment.
- Demonstrated high-level project management and transport and traffic engineering skills and experience, particularly related to the management of complex projects and programs.
- High level of consultation, negotiation, networking, advocacy and both oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with senior management, Client company’s and community members and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, key service providers, external agencies and the public.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and skills in financial management, project/program cost and time management and project/program budget development and monitoring.
- Ability to lead project teams in accordance with fair and equitable human resource management policies and practices, including the ability to lead and participate in multidisciplinary project teams and offer guidance to less experienced staff.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and experience in public consultation.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the resume to email@example.com
- Be an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Project Managers as a Registered Project Manager or higher or hold a Certificate IV or higher in Project Management.
- Practical knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire practical knowledge of the requirements of the Environmental Protection Act.