Airswift is seeking an Inspector to work on a contract role in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The Inspector will report to an inspection team leader. The inspector is jointly responsible for the technical assurance and monitoring of the integrity and availability of a production unit. Together with the Sr. inspector, the inspector actively analyzes the current state of the asset and advises the organization on risks, threats and opportunities. The inspector works closely with the Sr. Inspector of the tied production units and assists in the implementation of the inspection program.
- Takes care of the execution of the inspection scope, both turn around and non turn around related together with the Sr. inspector
- Ensure delivery and compliance of all designs and constructions with Dutch legislation (WBDA/PRD), design codes, and company standards.
- Focuses on quality and lean end-to-end work process.
- Liaise with the EU-CBI and the NL-CBI (IVG supervisor).
- Supports the Sr. Inspector in the daily work. This means NDT assessment, performing pressure equipment inspections, and preparing ITPs for repairs and modifications.
The Inspector will develop technical skills within a team of technical specialists. Furthermore, the inspector will participate in on-site turnaround, working closely together within the company's entire inspection team at the Pernis site.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum requirement is a secondary technical education supplemented with SKK2 or a higher technical education with IKT3 or the will to do so.
- Experience (preferably 5 years+) directly associated with the maintenance, inspection, project, and design of mechanical equipment used in the oil/gas/petrochemical industry, with significant experience in a broad technical environment.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable national and international codes, rules, and standards (ASME, PED, WBDA, EN, RtoD, API, DEPs).
- Experience in performing field and vendor inspections.
- Experience with installation, maintenance and repair of static pressure equipment
- Team player with credibility in technical expertise.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
If you think this position is a good match for you, email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.