Job Title: Installation Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Work Location: Monaco
Target Start date: ASAP
1. In order to ensure the readiness of the project execution phase YOU ARE TO:
- Review and or issue the master document register with target dates for documents to be issued in line with project constraints.
- Develop and or review installation documents.
- Issue equipment list, confirm the suitability of supplier proposal, and follow-up of the procurement process.
- Develop offshore operation planning.
2. In order to ensure effective operation performance YOU ARE TO:
- Perform an inventory of all project equipment
- Ensure installation procedures are properly understood and implemented
- Develop daily installation documents to operational personnel and Client
- Anticipate operations requirements and continuity
- Gather all final documentation and or records
3. In order to meet our obligations in terms of QA, HSSE, and Compliance YOU ARE TO:
- Work in accordance with applicable international Standards, applicable company, and Client Standards.
- Adhere to applicable company/Client Standards.
- Ensure installation aids and products to be used and or installed are as per requirements and suitable for offshore operations by attending FATs and SITs.
- Prepare and participate in HIRA / HAZID sessions to minimize risks on the project.
As Technical support to other company Departments and or entities YOU ARE TO:
4. In order to deliver the best and cost-effective installation tender, assist the proposal team in:
- Defining installation methods
- Outlining planning, equipment list, resources, naval spread requirements…
- Defining bid qualifications
5. In order to ensure installation feasibility of company products:
- Interface with all involved disciplines
- Review project documentation and design drawings
- Provide installation inputs to design based on identified installation scenario
- Participate to design review process
- Engineering degree
- Previous experience in installation engineering is required, especially mooring installation (Suction pile, chain, SSW, polyester) & Floating unit hook-up is a plus.
- Needs to be autonomous, able to adapt to company methods
- Skills: Autocad, Microsoft project & Orcaflex is a plus.
BEHAVIOR AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Needs to be autonomous, able to adapt to company method
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot