Primary Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Perform engineering frontend, conceptual, FEED, detailed design, fabrication, transportation and installation of pipelines and marine operation.
- Working with contractors and participating in the day today project activities by leading an integrated project team to achieve required project target.
- EPC management for design and installation including project control, procurement, interdisciplinary communication and subcontractors
- Lead an integrated project team to achieve required project target. consisting of engineers and draftsmen producing workshop drawings and engineering for the yard operation.
- Responsibility also includes installation engineering which includes:
- Supporting the commercial department at tender stage (feasibility studies, schedules preparation and optimization, etc.);
- Supporting procurement
- Preparation and issuance of full project document packages agreed with clients at tender stage;
- Supporting the project managers in planning and managing tech. resources;
- preparation and issuance of project final dossiers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering discipline related to marine, construction, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experienced in offshore engineering and pipeline Engineering
- Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
- A thorough understanding of project lifecycle.
- Meticulous to detail, reliable, and to deliver within deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team with commercial awareness throughout the department.