- Analyze, develop, design and evaluate curriculum and associated training materials and methods including classroom, OJT and e-learning to determine which will meet the needs of a multi-generational workforce with various levels of experience and expertise.
- Analyze and develop storyboards/flow mapping and make suggestions on improvement of content
- Assist in the development of curricula or programs by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in support of an assigned functional area, consulting often with SME’s.
- Utilize eLearning tools to develop web-based training. Advise business group on appropriate instructional technologies, including online learning/web-based formats.
- Proof materials at multiple stages of development and make or document required changes.
- Maintain corporate training matrices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Training, Education, Science, Engineering, Business related or relevant technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in development and/or delivery of technical training programs.
- Experience in eLearning software (Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Storyline…) is essential.
- Experience in utilizing a Learning Management System (LMS) is required.
- Experience in the corporate compliance training is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of adult learning principles, practices, and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with several tasks simultaneously, and remain detail oriente
- Strong initiative and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent skills with on-line learning products and technologies