- Site execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and function testing of instrument system panels, field instrument panels, field instrumentation, F&G devices, etc.
- Attend daily Toolbox Talks to ensure full understanding of work scope as per PTW requirements.
- Carry out commissioning testing activities safely to comply with site PTW andsafety regulations and procedures.
- Assist commissioning team and vendors in carrying out pre-commissioning and commissioning scope of work as required.
- Carry out troubleshooting of faults arising during commissioning tests.
- Filling up check sheets, test records and prepare red-line mark-up drawings, etc. during commissioning tests.
- Maintain latest drawings/ documentation on site including all red-line mark up drawings
- Diploma / Trade Certificate in Instrument Engineering.
- Min. 10 years experience in instrumentation commissioning procedures, loop checking, pre-commissioning and commissioning on large oil & gas projects, working in a fabrication site with multicultural work force.
- Familiar with Instrumentation and Control system standards (Norsok, IEC, etc.) and understanding of Hazardous Areas and ATEX requirements.
- Conversant with the use of instrument test equipment including HART communicator.
- Understand and be familiar with loop drawings, P&ID, block diagram, layout drawings, C&E, logic diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical / instrument interfaces.
- Experience and understanding of Project Completion Management Procedures such as MC-ITRs, PC-ITRs, and PIMS-CMS database is an added advantage.
- Good documentation skill such as red-line / as-built drawing markup preparation, etc.
- Familiar with Permit –To-Work system.
- Preferably CompEx Trained.