Airswift is currently looking for an Discipline Engineer for one of our largest projects in Netherlands. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirement.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Checking online analyzers for correct operation/quality and calibration where necessary.
- Recognize the most common failures of the analyzer systems and resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Being responsible for the integrity of the sample systems of the online measuring equipment
- Describing and estimating maintenance tasks and making a planning of the work to be performed (repairs, modifications) and taking care of the purchase of the necessary parts.
- Carrying out repairs and modifications.
- Maintaining contacts with employees of many departments, including operations, other maintenance departments, the laboratory, the professional services, the technical departments.
- Creating work instructions and descriptions for new and existing analyzer systems.
- Checking and testing gas detection systems.
Completed a minimum of MBO (electrical engineering, energy technology, measurement and control technology or similar) level 4 training.
10 years of relevant experience in maintenance/projects in the petrochemical industry.
Knowledge of maintenance and general management processes.
Being able to use the relevant SAP modules, Ms office and CALSYS.
Command of Dutch and English language in word and writing.