The Integrated Facilities Engineer will be responsible for a wide spectrum of integrated tasks within the team ranging from short and long-term asset forecasting, integrated planning optimization, asset operation KPI surveillance, and production performance.
This is an excellent position for an Engineer who is interested in multi-disciplinary scope, has effective communication skills and would like to expand their areas of expertise in operations.
- Liaison between Facility Engineering, Asset Integrity, Operations (RPM, Maintenance), MMP, Automation & IT, and P&O team.
- Support teams with 28-day Integrated Plan facility break-in scope to ensure potential production impacts are evaluated.
- Maintain and optimize 120-day OTSG Schedule based on production forecast.
- Responsible for developing the production profiles utilizing the OTSG schedule, well forecasts and Integrated Plan (<120D).
- Production Forecasting (< 24 months)
- Champion the use of Data Analytics tools to optimize plant performance.
- Support Facility Engineers on performance, planning, optimization, and development of PD Operational Plans.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with 5 years in oil/gas engineering role.
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter, willing to work independently and across organizational boundaries.
- Ability and willingness to travel to Fort McMurray for field site visits.