One of our major clients in the oil and gas industry is seeking an Integrity Analyst to work within their facilities in Calgary, AB on a one-year contract.
- Support FI Solutions' data governance by providing the framework for standards, processes, and guidelines to manage integrity data as a corporate asset
- Structure governance model aligned with the mandate, accountabilities, and technology
- Facilitate the conversion of FI Solutions document governance lifecycle from creation to publication
- Monitor projects, process performance, and service delivery, and solve process bottlenecks for continuous improvement
- Ensure the company data and IP governance standards are closely adhered to
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain value-add Power BI stand-alone and database-connected dashboards
- Perform exploratory data interpretation, analysis and develop visualization to highlight integrity trends and patterns
- Proven project management skills, critical and strategical thinking
- Advanced analytical skills and mindset with the ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate data science solutions and project conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient with Power BI, SharePoint, SAP and other Microsoft Suite applications
- Familiar with database configuration and relationship models
- Exceptional planning, interpersonal, organization and time management skills to meet schedules and deadlines
- Strong data analytics, process development, and data visualization
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly identify, articulate, and escalate results and essential information
- Able to multi-task numerous priorities, manage deliverables and provide progress updates against a plan
- Exposure to pressure equipment integrity database: Maxi-Trak
- Awareness of the ABSA, Alberta Boiler Safety Authority
About this opportunity
- The Integrity Analyst will support FI Solutions governance, regulatory pressure equipment database compliance and data integrity in the Integrity Management, Upstream, Oil Sands Operations. FI Solutions administers the integrity governance, process, technology, and sustainability for pressure equipment regulatory and corporate data integrity compliance aligned with ABSA (Alberta Boiler Safety Association) and the company Pressure Equipment Integrity Management System (PEIMS).
- The Analyst is a key enabler for the team's governance, performance metrics and reporting dashboards. As a subject matter expert in the areas of project management, technical/business writing and visualization tools, the Analyst will focus on information harmonization and data integration.