Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek an Inventory Optimization Analyst, to join them on a 12-months contract to work in Joffre, AB.
You Will Use Your Expertise To:
- Utilizing SAP, prepare inventory lists for evaluation and optimization.
- Coordinate reviews with Reliability, Maintenance and Operations teams.
- Updates to the system (SAP) to assist Inventory Planning and Optimization.
- Complete root cause analyses to develop optimization strategies.
- Identify buyback/service opportunities and coordinate recovery.
- Implement efficient workflows for inventory optimization.
- Monitor progress, resolve bottlenecks, and provide updates.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or related field would be a plus.
- Prior experience in inventory management, warehousing, or project management preferred.
- Strong analytical, coordination, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations is a plus.
- You are passionate about your work and put care and thought into all that you do.
- You are responsible and follow through with your commitments to others and to safety.