IT Infrastructure Engineer – Perm
Our client is a leading solutions provider in the local market. With a growing reputation for high quality support and project delivery they are looking to add an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to their team.
Reporting to the IT Team Lead you will be required to deliver functional expertise, leadership, and support IT systems and solution for the region;
- Developing, Implementing, Supporting and Maintaining IT solutions, systems and operations.
- Supporting / mentoring level 1 IT Support Officer.
- Developing solutions in alignment with business requirements.
- Directing and/or Supporting project delivery to ensure services and projects are delivered in the agreed schedule.
- Working during off-peak hours on system activities and ability to respond to emergency situations promptly and be able to support after office hours / weekends when necessary
- Degree in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience on managing/supporting enterprise application and infrastructure environment, virtualization, data centre, LAN/WAN technologies, storage and backup systems.
- Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, SharePoint, Intune, SCCM, DNS/DHCP, RDP/RDS and VMware.
- Understanding of cloud architectures (AWS/AZURE) and working experience in cloud and/or virtualized infrastructure of sizeable scale will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge on security risk management, security governance framework and compliance, security technologies would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working in a global/regional/virtual team environment.
- Experience in supporting vessels and knowledge of vessel technologies, systems and/or SatCom will be an added advantage.
You will be a well-rounded, experienced Infrastructure Engineer with knowledge and experience across a range of tech stacks.
You must have outstanding communication skills; this role will have some team lead aspects so being able to communicate with less experienced engineers and support staff is essential.
Our client is well known for providing fantastic professional growth and training opportunities to their employees as well as flexible work/life options including the ability to work from home on an agreed schedule.
From a professional perspective, a degree in a related field and some certifications and evidence of professional learning is highly desirable.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +61 721 22 537 for more details.