Our client, a leading IT equipment and service is looking for a Account Manager to be based in their offices in Mexico City.
- Customer Relationships: Actively and personally develops appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plan. Manages Executives to establish effective relationships with c-level and above Executives;
- Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the customer and relevant territory;
- P&L: Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin and costs);
- Contractual Delivery: Co-ordinates Fujitsu resources to deliver contractual obligations and increasing levels of customer satisfaction. Manages contractual opportunities and risks. Identifies and escalates performance or cost issues within the organization until resolved;
- Account Planning: Supports the creation of an Account Plan according to company process and format. Provides management reports as required;
- Identifying Sales Opportunities: Identifies customer business drivers and develops related opportunities for the Company Dynamic Infrastructure portfolio. Uses Company processes, capabilities and toolset to manage opportunity lifecycles to closure;
- Leading Teams: Leads, motivates and develops direct and indirect teams to build business capability. Manages teams to clear and unambiguous performance targets, measures team and individual performance, recognizes strong performance and manages underperformance through an effective governance;
- Best Practice: Ensures full compliance to company policy and best practice definitions;
- Drives Customer Value: Identifies and implements innovative solutions to increase customer value & intimacy.
- Experience in Sales and New Business Development;
- Previous experience in IT equipment and service selling;
- Bachelor Degree;
- Mexican citizen or work visa permit