Airswift is hiring for an Accountant III to join a prominent Oil & Gas company for a 6 month contract in Houston, TX
This position will support the Cash Management Accounting team to support Midstream and Gulf of Mexico assets as it relates to all cash and cash related activities.
- Perform as the Point of Contact for various business units.
- Monitor system interfaces associated with SAP cash processing.
- Monitor cash movements initiated by Treasury to ensure banking transactions are accurately recorded, for assigned business units.
- Prepare a weekly receipts and disbursement report for assets.
- Prepare and monitor the 90-day Cash Forecasts.
- Prepare a monthly and quarterly Zero-Based Account Reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries for all cash movements.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Review and confirm all month end reporting.
- Validate incoming receipt logs.
- Attend and participate in the Cash Management weekly operating meetings.
- Assist with other projects and analysis as required.
- Minimum 7 years in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledge of SAP a must
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented, a must
- Individual must be a self-starter and able to utilize critical thinking skills.
- Strong oral/written communication skills to effectively interact with other departments.
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel skills necessary.
- Business Objects experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of Cash Forecasting preferred