Our client, a major Oil and Gas Company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in a 6 months contract position within their facilities in Watkins, CO.
- Provides general administrative support to Operations and Engineering groups.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary. Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Responsible for managing daily and end-of-month oil sales run ticket process.
- Interface with Production Accounting to resolve oil volume accounting issues.
- QA/QC of daily production report.
- Data entry into a variety of databases and reports including SAP and Wellview.
- Duties typically include typing reports and correspondence.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology, and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.