Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for an Adminitrative Assistant to work at their Calgary, AB office
- Activities include expense reporting, travel reservations, meeting preparation, calendar coordination, and assistance with correspondence and filing, presentations and event planning and coordination.
- Providing general clerical support services including reports distribution, photocopying and document handling, meeting arrangements, facilities and equipment maintenance, mail delivery, supplies, filing and faxing, catering, special event organization, etc.
- Acts a Time Management Administrator
- Acts as Records Coordinator; ensures compliance with Records policy; acts as department liaison for business unit
- Organizing and maintaining team specific documentation processes through data input, verification and filing in hard copy and electronic and central databases, e.g., Contract Administration, Filenet, etc.
- Update Learning Management System (LMS) database reporting for EH&S training, prepare and assist with annual EH&S training requirement to ensure all employees have completed required training.
- Coordinating corporate governance and diligence compliance files/matters on behalf of the department(s), e.g., annual Statement on Business Conduct acknowledgements, SOX audit requirements, etc.
- Provide effective on and off boarding for Acct Cdn Midstream employees and contractors;
- Assist in coordination of services for external auditors access and sponsorship
- Certificate in Business administration
- 5 to 7 years administrative experience
- Communication skills (oral, written, listening)
- Organizational and time management skills - ability to deal with conflicting deadlines
- Completion of accounting courses
- Professional work ethic
- LMS experience
- SAP experience