Our client, a major Oil & Gas operator, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Execute Assistant to work in a 7 months (initially) contract position in Houston, TX.
- The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Provide complete administrative support to two managers
- Heavy calendar management
- Arrange meeting logistics across multiple time zones
- Manage domestic and international travel and expenses for executives supported
- Assist with onboarding activities
- Demonstrate good capital stewardship by providing business justification and helping coordinate the ordering of office supplies, ergonomic equipment, and catering
- Coordinate office moves as needed
- Reconcile monthly purchasing card statement, ensuring all expense reports are processed by the submittal deadline
- Serve as the Steward for department distribution lists as needed
- 10+ years experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Proficient in SharePoint and other IT productivity tools (i.e. OneDrive, OneNote, etc.)
- Proactive, self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills to be able to work independently and use good judgment in making decisions
- Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt to new IT tools and technology
- Ability to work collaboratively, adapt readily and effectively under pressure and when priorities shift
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative, prioritizes work to meet deadlines, produces high quality of work
- Manages time effectively, ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED required.