Our client, a premium oil and gas drilling company, is seeking someone for an Administrative Assistant position to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX.
- Answer phones; retrieve messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate person.
- Receive sorts, and routes mail and deliveries.
- Maintain and use office machines, assist users, order, receive and maintain office supplies.
- Create and print reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, data entry, copying and collating
- Coordinate with Human Resources Manager.
- Perform the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition.
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the immediate supervisor.
- Adhere to company policies and work requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of Two years general office experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator by touch, typewriter, telephone and computer using Microsoft business applications including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with onboarding or new-hire work will be a huge plus