Our client, a major oil and gas company in seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their facilities located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments gives information to callers and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Proactive, collaborative and able to work independently to find solutions (i.e. will anticipate calendar conflicts and resolve, seek solutions to problems through networking with other admins, etc.)
- Solid MS Office capabilities and ability to do formatting mods and minor content editing a definite plus
- Organized with solid written/oral communication skills. Ability to compile meeting notes, create action items lists, etc. and create/distribute simple communication messages both within and among our leadership team as well as across the Infrastructure organization without assistance.