Our client, a major company within the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking an Agile Framework Behavioral Change Manager to work within their offices in Houston - TX, on a 6-months assignment.
The role will work as part of the Network Assets LCM Solutions team to plan and implement the Agile methodology with the LCM Manager and Infra. & Solutions Technical Lead within the Network Assets project portfolio (USD$16MM ITC managed budget + globally funded projects).
The BCM will plan and manage the change activities including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, communications and training to implement agile for the Network Asset project portfolio.
This worker will help deliver change management strategies, stakeholder analysis, and deployment of the change behavior plans.
- Behavioral Change Management Experience
- At least 3-5 years of Agile experience
- Network / infrastructure domain knowledge
- Experience leading large change initiatives within a Fortune 500 IT environment
- 8+ years stakeholder management, communications and training experience
- Experience in driving agile project execution culture change (software or non-software projects), moving from a waterfall project execution org culture
- Ability to facilitate planning and/or business readiness workshops both live and via conference
- Ability to work with global virtual teams
- Demonstrated success with communicating to managerial and technical audience, different level of organizations (ie. Senior management to individual contributors)
- Bachelors' Degree is required - Communication, Management information system, or Computer information system is preferred
- Understanding of software engineering
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification