We are currently recruiting for an Allen Bradley PLC Engineer to work in Surrey, UK on a 12 month cntract.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Lead project sub-teams during system design and implementation
- Apply integration concepts to a wide variety of systems and across multiple vendor platforms
- Lead technical aspects of automation project design and / or implementation.
- Lead the configuration, database and / or programming activities.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- HVAC Supervisory Network Design & Configuration
- Configure Rockwell FactoryTalk Servers, RSLinx, OPC Gateways and Enterprise Data Servers
- Manage Rockwell HVAC PLC Libraries
- Configure PI collector (Data collection only)
- Expedite and check quality of serial interface bit maps
- Preparation of RFQ and RFPs
- Review/approve HVAC FS/DDS
- Review HVAC Configuration
- Attend and sign off HVAC FAT
- Significant experience in Automation and Control Engineering
- Minimum BSc Degree or equivalent experience
- Detailed experience with the following Rockwell products:
- Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Services Platform
- FactoryTalk Directory Server
- OPC Gateway & RSLinx Enterprise Data Server
- RSLinx Enterprise Data Server
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer Professional
- RSLogix 500
- Experience in project estimating, planning, and managerial / leadership aspects of project work
- Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and is recognised as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects
- Working towards or being a chartered engineer and member of a recognised institution, such as the IET or IMC
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!