Airswift, working with a leading operator, is seeking an Asset Integrity Planner/Scheduler to work within their facilities in Houston.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for providing schedule support to the Asset Integrity team in the execution of corrosion, mechanical integrity, flow assurance, and quality assurance projects. The Asset Integrity Planner/Scheduler will perform routine project control activities to ensure that all Asset Integrity project controls are in accordance with company standards, cornerstone applications and contractual requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Project Management certification a plus.
- 5+ years planning/scheduling experience in a construction or engineering environment
- Able to collaborate with other support teams including Land, Regulatory, Engineering, Supply Chain, Expediting, Construction, E&P, Operations and Commissioning to ensure project success.
- Constantly portrays a positive, cooperative, team oriented relationship with colleagues, supervisors, managers and contractors.
- Looking for an extrovert with the soft skills needed to engage engineers, superintendents and contractors when soliciting progress updates.
- * Must be able to implement project control process using Primavera Project Planner (P6) software and be proficient
- with Microsoft Office Suite.
- * Must be able to demonstrate the required knowledge of scheduling principles; both critical path method (CPM) and
- resource loading techniques.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of weekly schedule reports to keep all stakeholders informed on the projects. These reports will include progress, resource profiles, KPIs and variance to baseline(s) among other things.
- Perform analysis and communicate activity criticality, acceleration opportunities and constraints to the team to enable schedule optimization.
- Assist with the mitigation of project risks and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ability to schedule in a multiple constraint environment where activity sequence can be driven by resource availability, operational constraints and priority instead of logic.
- Provide timely month?end schedule updates to facilitate capital forecasting.
- Leads project schedule meetings and actively participates in external meetings
- Other duties as needed