Our client, a major player in the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking someone for a Project Coordinator (Assistant Project Manager) position to work within their facilities located in Charleston, WV.
- Collaborates with project managers on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules and resources.
- Thinks strategically, and work with a myriad of stakeholders from multiple department groups to assist with the delivery of project requirements.
- Provide oversight with execution of projects, master schedules, reporting requirements, and track client meetings and milestones.
- Bachelor's in engineering would be a bonus
- Experience in Construction or Oil & Gas
- Experience or Coursework in Project Management