One of our largest clients in WTX is seeking a talented Automation Tech to come join their E&P operations. Please email resumes
- Must work with understanding the importance of bringing in data from well sites, salt water disposals, compressor sites, plants and any field automation into client's related SCADA and alarming systems for alarm history/trending and display.
- Must work well with field production and I&E employees.
- May be required to participate in on-call situations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day support, maintenance and some development of client field locations to include well sites, SWDs, compressor stations and tank batteries.
- Interface with various customer and support elements including automation, measurement, engineering, production, operations and other IT support staff.
- Will troubleshoot communication issue on various SCADA systems.
- Must be self motivated and able to prioritize daily work.
- Minimum 5 years PLC programming experience in oil/gas field operations is preferred.
- Experience with Modicon M340s, GE MDS, Freewave Radio systems and Unity Pro software is beneficial..
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills, to include the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must have a good understanding of field radio communication and scada systems.
- Strong time-management skills, customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders and stairways.
- Must be capable of using SCBA and associated safety equipment.
- Must be a team player.