Posted: 14-05-2019 22:29
Williston, North Dakota, USA
- Working knowledge of FishROC 827/ DS800, Allen Bradley PLC operation and ability to download, follow, and troubleshoot configurations (the technician will not be expected to write or edit logic )
- Understanding and ability to zero, span, and configure wired and or wireless transmitters and devices.
- Working knowledge of radio communication ( Freewave/ABB are our 2 most common brands in the field)
- Working electrical knowledge (journeyman license is not a must but will be beneficial) to troubleshoot control circuitry (soft starts, starters, heat trace, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot, install, replace various actuators (valcon, bettis, etc ) level switches (mallard, wellmark, L2E) in the field.
- Ability to follow and understand process piping to assist in troubleshooting various processes
- Ability to work extended hours and some weekends. (will be added to on-call schedule once competent and comfortable .
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with multiple personalities and experience levels collectively to produce the desired outcome as a group or individually.
- Work hours (scheduled) 7am - 330pm MT Monday-Friday at a minimum. Most technicians in the role work at least 10 hours a day and weekend work is usually available but not always required.