Supply & Wholesale Analyst
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is currently seeking a highly analytical, data-minded individual to support the downstream profile within the Canadian Products Marketing business unit on a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension or conversion for the right individual. This role is responsible for providing analytical support to the Supply & Logistics team, including data analysis/manipulation, wholesale sales pricing and administrative support.
- Performance management of the Wholesale business including annual budget preparation, monthly performance monitoring and reporting, consolidating and submitting IVC information to the BU champion, and ad hoc business management support
- Develop supply dashboards and reporting to monitor daily/weekly and monthly Imperial Oil Supply allocations including communication of corrective directive action for Logistics
- Develop and maintain Supply & Logistics KPI's and benchmarking to assist diagnosis and root cause analysis for performance improvement across the value chain
- Monitor and tracking of all ODN's (Operational Disruption Notices) issued by Imperial on a daily basis
Tracking and reporting of incremental logistics costs, including collaboration with Accounting for re-reimbursement from Imperial Oil
- Develop fluency in Husky SMS and Imperial ACE (Advanced customer Experience) systems to facilitate operational reporting requirements
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within Business, Supply, or Logistics analysis and coordination
- 2 or more years of experience supporting Downstream within Oil & Gas
- University Degree in Commerce, Business, Administration, or Engineering
- Advanced or higher level MS Office skills (pivot tables, v-look ups, macros, databases, extracting, importing, etc.)
- Prior experience using a SMS (Supply Management Systems)
- Knowledge of oil refineries/terminal operations and allocation processes considered an asset
- Basic accounting knowledge considered an asset