Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Edmonton, AB for a 18 month contract opportunity.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Work with subject matter experts to document high level systems architecture
- Assist in Organizational Change Management activities such as: managing communications to stakeholder, developing quick user guides, and working with stakeholders to determine requirements for integration of project changes
- Perform project management tasks as needed - determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
- Partner with development team to provide reporting and status on project deliverables.
- Coordinate and participate in Testing activities.
- Over 5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel
- Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions
- Proficient at operating within a North Americanly distributed team
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with issue management software such as Jira
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment