The business development manager (BDM) will lead the strategic development and execution of the client's sales strategies and enhance brand presence for our product and system solutions. The BDM possesses strategic vision and the ability to execute against that vision.
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Manager on behalf of our client.
Location- Perth, WA
- Responsible for overall accountability for business growth within assigned leads, opportunities, target accounts, and geographic areas
- Spearhead sales pursuits all the way to client wins, ensuring smooth transition to account management and project management teams
- Deliver market beating technology and commercial solutions, services and portfolios
- Sell through pricing compression and maintain high margins on new sales while navigating around sales barriers of entry
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, market pricing and competitive strategies.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and listening skills
- Engage internal stakeholders to help create market beating customer solutions
- Possess strong technical acumen and in-depth understanding of the client's products, equipment, and services.
- Present and explain the client's products and value proposition relative to competitor products.
- Manage long term relationships with customers, prospects, and market contacts.
Strategic Sales Planning
- Develop and manage a sales strategy for a geographic region including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
- Leverage and conduct market research and other market insight to prepare tailored capture plans for targeted markets and opportunities
- Formulate and execute growth strategies, within accounts, markets, and product segments.
- Account planning, booking forecasts and opportunity management
- Prospect new opportunities via established relationships, channel partners, marketing generated and general networking
- Participate in trade shows and local area networking events
- Strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent vendor, and protecting one's turf.
- Network with other partners to augment sales (SURF contractors, creative financing, etc.)
Skilled at building strategic alliances and partnerships
- Bachelors in Engineering or Business Administration, degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Knowledge of offshore oil and gas drilling and production technology
- Minimum 10 years proven success in solution-based selling, preferably related to complex oil & gas equipment solutions
- Consistent top performer
- Proficient with MS Office applications
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be contacted by the 23rd November 2018.