Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Business Process Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB. This will be for an intitial 12 month contract which will be subject to extension.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for E&PS and Upstream business areas on well life cycle business processes and related technologies as required
- Participate on small to large scale projects involving multiple stakeholders, requiring independent planning, organization, and execution
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships, manage expectations and ensure deliverables of initiative and projects are met
- Work collaboratively and strategically with team and business stakeholders to design process solutions which support corporate goals. Provide recommendations to enable sound business decisions.
- Keep clear and open communication to meet objectives
- Maintain and manage a register of business requests related to well life cycle system enhancements.
- Ensure business benefits / value is identified and accompanies business client requests
- Maintain existing and development of new process models/documentation as well as ensuring change management, communication and coordination of training
- Collaborate with the company's Information Service teams to identify and resolve technical issues to ensure continued operations of well life cycle business systems
- Be a steward of data integrity: work with the business to ensure data quality standards are set and maintained; escalate data integrity issues as required
- Gather and document business requirements for process or system enhancements or issues
- Facilitate user acceptance testing for change efforts to business systems
- Follow and utilize standard business analysis practices and templates to ensure consistency when providing business requirements and rules to technical staff
- Be open to receive coaching and mentoring from peer and senior staff members as well as provide coaching to junior members as required
Must Have Skills:
- Related post-secondary degree or technical diploma with 10+ years related work experience.
- Completed an industry-recognized Business Analyst Certificate.
- Working knowledge of Upstream business, processes and well life cycle management systems (Peloton suit).
- Experience in the Peloton Suite of products, especially SiteView.
- Change Management experience is required
- Experience with oil and gas operational systems, well management systems, and standard reporting systems in a support or super user role
Nice To Have Skills:
- Broad knowledge of Exploration & Production Services would be an asset
- Experience with system implementations and integrations
- Knowledge of Business Architecture and Business Process Management methodologies and concepts
- Good understanding and working knowledge of various project management and business analysis methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Iterative and Hybrid-Agile
- Project management and presentation skills
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.