Our client is seeking a Change Management Specialist to join their team on a 12 months contract in Houston, TX.
They'll be responsible for executing function specific end-to-end Change and Business Readiness activities related to the ERP project and will play a key role in increasing engagement and adoption in their specific Function.
- Coordinate end-to-end change and business readiness activities within the Function over the lifecycle of the project (from Design to Prototype to Test to Train to Deploy to Post Go-Live Sustainment and Transition)
- Work with OCM counterparts to assess and classify Function specific change impacts (people, process, technology) related to the ERP project and tied to the key employee Moments that Matter.
- Identify Function key stakeholders and define their goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
- Provide Function-specific input to design and delivery of stakeholder communications, engagement, business readiness, training, performance support and other culture-realted activities.
- Partner with Change Agents to identify people risks within the Function and propose mitigation actions.
- Work closely with OCM counterparts to conduct role mapping within the Function.
- Conduct business readiness assessments to determine the Function readiness for deployment, including adoption tracking and measurement.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities within the Function to support sustainment approach.
- Related university degree and/or professional designation (ie Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, Communications, or Education
- Fully qualified level role typically with seven or more years of directly related experience.
- PROSCI, PMP, or Adult Educations certifications
- Experience on other large transformation projects considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning process specific to Finance, Supply Chain Management, Asset/Work Management and/or TIS and Data.