Our client, a major O&G company, is looking for a Chemical Engineer to work within their facilities in Port Arthur, TX.
- Design equipment and processes for large-scale chemical manufacturing.
- Plan and test methods of chemical manufacturing products and treating byproducts.
- Prepare estimates and progress reports of production costs.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to apply principles of physics, mathematics, and mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as chemistry.
- Knowledge of the aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the process affects the environment, and safety of workers and consumers
- Refining/Chemical background
- Operating Unit and Engineering Contract Design experience