Job Role Responsibilities
- Assist field in design, application and monitoring of various chemical and artificial lift programs.
- Review and approve recommendations from chemical vendors for special treatments.
- Mange and audit chemical usage and invoicing, verify pricing, incidental charges and credits.
- Schedule and facilitate failure meetings with vendors and field personnel.
- Assist field in developing solutions for problem wells.
- Maintain databases for chemical and failure information.
- Lead continuous improvement team and continue to develop standard operating procedures.
- Maintain score card system to show expected monthly/yearly chemical expenses by area and monitor chemical cost per BOE.
- Monitor chemical for frac and completion programs.
- Share chemical information across division.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- 5 plus years of experience with oilfield treating chemicals and methods.
- Must be familiar with design, operation and analysis of artificial lift equipment vs. proper chemical treatment.
- Strong computer skills using various software applications including the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and possess skills to facilitate regular group meetings and presentations.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of time.
- Must have the experience to develop and maintain scorecard system.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in technical or engineering discipline.