Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest client (International oilfield services Company) is looking for "Chief Accountant"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
Organizing management process and development of accounting system in the corporate structure. Working with staff and clarification of the personal staff and their duties
- Comply where appropriate with the Company's Procedures and Policies in accordance with the requirements of the ISM Code and ISO 9001:2008 ISO14001:2004 & ISO18001:2007 Standards.
- Maintaining a Log of local invoices received from Suppliers.
- Inputting information into the accounts system on a regular basis. This includes Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices, Cash and Bank transactions, and other journal information as requested by the Managing Director.
- Liaising with the Local IT Manager to ensure that the accounts system is maintained correctly.
- Preparing Bank Payment Vouchers for any Supplier payments made locally through the Baku Bank Account and liaising with the local Bank as and when required.
- Managing the procedures for cash disbursement and supervising the Accounts Assistant responsible for this function. Ensuring that balances are checked on a regular basis and are documented accordingly.
- Preparing documentation to withdraw cash funds from the local Bank accounts and visits the Bank to collect funds.
- Maintaining cost schedules for local costs incurred, including Apartments, Office Phones/Fax and Telex, Mobile Phones, and other regular payments.
- Administering financial aspects of Expat Resident Apartments Contracts. This includes Tax issues re: Apartment rent and payment terms.
- Preparing Statutory Reports for payment and submission of Expat Taxes, VAT, Foreign Sub-contractors withholding Taxes, and other reports as required.
- Preparing monthly Payrolls for local Office Staff and reporting information as required in accordance with local Legislation.
- Preparing Ad-hoc Cost Reports on overhead expenditure as and when required by the Finance Manager.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing requests for information from the City and State Tax Inspectorate and assisting the Finance Manager as required during discussions, negotiations etc.
- To work with staff and if required to clarify their duties.
- Bachelor's in economy, Finance or Corporate Accounting;
- Must have experience of working with 1C program;
- 5+ years' experience of financial-accountant work in senior positions;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting;
- Knowledge of statistical tax returns;
- Knowledge of local legislation in accounting;
- Forms and order of financial calculations;
- Procedure of acceptance, capitalization, storage and expenditure of cash, commodity and material and other values;
- Rules of carrying out property inventory and obligations;
- Process and duration of submission account, tax, statistical reports.