Our client, a global Oil and Gas Operator, are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join them in their Pau office, France who will be responsible for the economical and commercial analyst tasks related to a dedicated call for tender during the whole tender phase.
Location: Pau, France
Duration: 10 Months
Start Date: March
- Perform cost analyses and benchmark of existing contract portfolio in order to contribute to overall contract & procurement strategy prior to launching the call for tender.
- Assist during tender preparation phase for modelling of the remuneration schemes.
- Structure and visualise the performed commercial analysis into a contractual documents i.e. scope of work, remuneration scheme.
- Perform and deliver commercial analysis recommendations based on detailed analysis of relevant tenders.
- identify, analyse and make recommendations to mitigate any commercial risks.
- Prepare recommendation to award for the commercial part.
- Higher level degree within finance/economics.
- Analytical skills with excellent numerical and Excel abilities.
- Experience working within Oil & Gas contracts (technical services contracts).
- Commercial mind-set
- Strong written and oral communication requirements in English - French would be a plus.
- Travelling will be required - mobility is a must.