Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest client (International oilfield services Company) is looking for "Commercial Officer"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
To provide a strong support to each aspect of the working of Regional Commercial function and gradually acquire the capability of handling the different functions of the department independently. To Prepare, examine, analyze, negotiate, and revise contracts that involve the chartering of vessels and services.
- Maintain database of Bidding Enquiries with existing and potential clients and update the CRM system daily.
- Provide contractual / commercial advise and information to business units and higher management
- Assist in updating Competitor database in the assigned region.
- Assist in preparing the Charter Handover to all departments and for preparing Invoices.
- Filing of all important correspondences. Maintain and update Contract Files, Bid Files, Market Reports and any other relevant documentation.
- Responsibility in preparation and submission of Pre-Qualifications and Tenders.
- Prepare quotations for vessels charters, approve with relevant departments and submit quotations directly to clients
- Prepare full tender submissions for vessels charters (tender documents review, facilitating coordination with relevant departments and Head Office, communicating directly with Clients on clarifications, preparation of all required submission documents, compiling tender package and submission)
- Follow up on submitted quotations, tenders, and any vessels charter opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Develop new Business Development opportunities for Company in order to improve forward position and ensure high utilization of the fleet.
- Assist in preparing monthly Regional Review Meetings
- Assist in preparing Budgets and RFs.
- Prepare Draft Contract status sheet.
- Administer of all vessels charter party contracts, prepare and send relative reports to Head office
- Prepare, update and check vessel draft specification sheets.
- Assist in following up with Clients to expedite overdue payments
- Keep constant contact with current and close potential clients on vessels requirements: email, meetings, and phone.
- Administer database of all vessels tender and quotation submissions
- Administer / facilitate review of the contracts by relevant local departments, Head Office and management teams Charter party contracts (contracts for vessels hire) management:
- Maintain overview and control over contractual milestones, ensuring all milestones are met, timely informing relative departments
- Control timely execution and renewal of insurances required by contracts, bank guarantees etc.
- Provide contractual / commercial advice and information to business units and higher management, arrange detailed advice by legal, commercial etc. if required
- Negotiate and execute contracts extensions Internal (within company group) vessels chartering contracts:
- Process all incoming vessels inquiries for Kazakhstan
- Prepare proposals for structure of internal vessels chartering contracts within company group: bareboat/crewman/time-charters/towcon arrangements.
- Prepare proposals for pricing of internal vessels chartering contracts
- Approve structure and pricing with Finance Manager, Head Office legal team.
- Execute internal vessels chartering contracts using BIMCO charter parties proforma
- File and manage, ensure timely renewal / cancellations.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or equivalent is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accomplished organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail Experience in office administration within a sales organization
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook