Airswift are currently looking for a Construction Coordinator for our client in Watford, North Dakota.
- Provides assistance to the construction field services team with daily tasks and general support.
- Coordinates construction scheduling and communication.
- Acts as a liaison to Construction Supervisor(s) reporting on field safety, project progress, or delays.
- Coordinates field oversight of the installation of equipment and components in assigned field.
- Requires technical knowledge to assist installing contractors.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Leads HSE performance by communicating, fostering, supporting, and enforcing HSE policies, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and objectives.
- Promotes the use of HSE Leading Indicators, Proactive Measures and Predictive Indicators.
- Provides construction input into the implementation of "Safety Through Design" process.
- May provide technical review of bids and submissions.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience.
Intermediate level. Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support. General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department. Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.