Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are looking for "Construction Lead" for one of the biggest Projects in Kazakhstan
- Location: Western Kazakhstan
- Contract through Airswift for approximately one year
- Rotational work pattern
- Leading and Mentoring Supervisors in their respective Areas.
- Coordination of Scope with any Contractor in their Areas
- Daily site walk-through and planning for installation process
- Day to day communication with Operations and Maintenance regarding to the construction activities.
- Reviewing Execution Team timesheets and plans.
- Overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that Company specifications and requirements are met.
- Making Safety Inspections with HSSE representatives, ensuring construction and site safety
- Assessing and minimizing risks.
- Writing daily reports to the Line managers.
- Construction background with lead or higher positions (5 to 10 years)
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, develops solutions
- Computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of all disciplines
- Turn Around experience is a plus