Our Client is looking for a Construction and Installation Engineer to join their team based in Paris.
- The Construction & Installation Leader is responsible of:
- During the engineering phase: proper preparation of the construction & installation activities, the incorporation in the detailed engineering of the construction constraints (with the objective to minimize offshore works and offshore hot works) and the development of a robust construction engineering by the EPC contractor (including the detailed review of the job cards).
- To supervise the EPC Contractor onshore fabrication/construction activities (planned incountry), and ensure a proper coordination with the offshore works and teams, the delivery and transport of material from the yard to the offshore Site in line with the project schedule, including logistics coordination.
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- Construction & Installation specifications, job cards, layouts, piping, structural etc...) by providing relevant comments in due time, and coordinate efficiently with the engineering team to ensure the design allows minimizing offshore activities and offshore hot works.
- To highlight any deviation to contract specifications and Company specifications and as well look for optimization and good enough design. Actively participate to the detailed engineering technical reviews, including in particular 3D reviews, and lead the constructability reviews to be held with EPC contractor.
- Ensure the compliance of the HSE rules and procedures at worksite, with assistance from the HSE Supervisor and all the Discipline Supervisors.
- With the support of a supervision team, manage the EPC contractor onshore fabrication activities including pre?commissioning, punch list, progress measurement (procedure and validation), construction planning, interfaces, load out and sea fastening up to ready for commissioning stage.
- To consolidate the reporting (daily, weekly, monthly), with the input from all the Discipline Supervisors and highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any.
- To issue the final fabrication / construction reports. To participate to REX and Lessons Learned for the project.
- To prepare dossiers, with technical and commercial basis, for re?measurement (if any) and associated claims from Contractor.
- Manage and coordinate the construction and installation activities starting from the beginning of the detailed engineering until the completion of all the job cards, ensuring the design minimized offshore activities and offshore hot works, and a comprehensive and accurate preparation.
- To manage the onshore fabrication and construction activities (planned to be performed in Contractor's premises located in Angola) with the support of a supervision team, and in coordination with PBF transverse entities, including in particular HSE and Quality.
- To ensure a good coordination with the offshore teams, to adapt to the offshore activities actual progress, and coordinate efficiently with TEPA/logistics. Integrate HSE in all aspects of the work Maintain good team spirit within the FPSO package team and with the EPC Contractor and be an active team player
- This position is foreseen for a duration of approximately 12 months located in Paris (EPC contractor office) during the engineering phase of the EPC contract. At the end of the detail engineering phase, the position is foreseen to be relocated in Angola, at Contractor's worksite.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!