Our client is seeking a Pipelines Construction Engineer to join their team based in France on a long term residential assignment
1. To coordinate with PPT EPcm team for all construction matters in T before construction contacts award;
2. To support constructability studies with in-country insights;
3. To support all regulatory, statutory and permitting in relation with construction matters;
4. To support land-acquisition process;
5. To provide support for and construction input into site surveys (ESIA, geotechnical, geophysical etc…);
6. To participate in EPC contractors qualification audit;
7. To participate in construction processes qualification (e.g. field joint coating, bending);
8. To review construction document as issued by EPCM contractors then field engineering by EPC;
9. To review construction schedules for pipeline;
10. To support analysis and use of geo-technical and geophysical surveys data;
11. To support the drafting of construction packages technical Exhibits;
12. To review consistency and completeness of CFT Design Dossier for construction packages;
13. To provide input to planning with regards to pipeline construction activities;
14. To provide necessary input into PPT procedures in relation with pipeline constructions activities (PEP, HSE, QA/QC, E&S);
15. Review and give comments on project specifications and procedures that relate to construction;
16. To incorporate PPT construction management team upon EPCM contractor mobilization
17. To support construction activities site supervision;
18. To support HSE system implementation with focus on pipeline construction risks;
19. To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard HSE and HSE rules implementation
20. To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard to Ethics and project "code of conduct" policy
21. To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required.
22. To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
Degree : Engineering - MSc Degree;
* Proven experience minimum 15 years in Oil &Gas Industry with similar large scale projects & complex environment;
* Previous pipeline construction experience within a large multi-national and multicultural Projects;
* Experience may include African projects with strong social and environmental requirements;
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* English as mother tongue or Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!