Our client, a great pipeline company, is seeking someone for a Construction Scheduler / Planner position to work in various programs groups. This person can sit on any of the following locations: Edina, MN; Superior, WI; Cushing, OK; Edmonton, AL.
The Construction Scheduler / Planner will be responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules in Primavera (P6) for the various Programs groups.
- Creating P6 schedules for individual projects using work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Regular updating of schedules with PM's and contractors.
- Ability to resource load schedules.
- Ability to link multiple project schedules together.
- Progressing schedules with actual progress.
- Critical path analysis.
- Regularly post schedules to SharePoint.
- Interface regularly with project team and stakeholders.
- Regularly communicate schedule updates to stakeholders.
- Notify PM's when schedule is slipping and provide suggestions to mitigate.
- Ensure schedule deadlines are met and input is received.
- Ability to take schedules in other formats and convert to P6.
- Ability to work with multiple teams in various locations.