Content Manager / Translation Leader
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest client (International Retailer) is looking for "Content Manager"
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
- At first, you will be strongly involved in the store opening in Kazakhstan. Your role is to guarantee the quality, the availability and the distribution of Company's written content, by managing its translation, costs and lead-time.
- To ensure a successful opening, you will be responsible for the translation management of product descriptions and related contents, POS (Point of Sale communication), websites, and internal tools. After the opening, you will also be in charge of the translation of contents related to loyalty programs, mailings, sports guides, internal trainings, etc.… You will have a strong impact on Kazakhstan 's business and Company's teams' skills.
- You will reference, negotiate prices and manage local translation agencies regarding: price, lead-time, quality of content (e. g.: creation of keywords, technical sports terminology, search engine optimisation to guarantee visibility on search engines...).
- You will manage the printing of stores' communication, reference printing agencies and assure the content is physically available for Kazakhstan's stores.
- You will constantly be in touch with local Kazakhstan teams, French headquarter teams, as well as the whole international network.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sports and teamwork.
- You have a strong aptitude for project management and great people skills.
- You are native Kazakh speaker and fluent in English (or French)
- You have good negotiation skills.
- You are customer oriented, you take initiatives, you can mobilize resources to guarantee on-time results.
- You have an affinity with Translation, communication, web, and sports terminology.
- You need to be at ease with technical tools that you will use on a daily basis.
- Experience in communication and in retail.