CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR & HR SUPPORT
Our client, a leading Oil & Gas operator, are looking for a Contract Administrator and HR Support to provide their technical assistance on a number or projects.
Duration: 12 month renewable contract
Start Date: July 2019
- The objective of the position is to support the assigned projects Human Resources and Contract services in the administration of contracts:
- The tendering, contract award and management of the Technical Assistance Services (TAS) contracts.
- Support the HR team for all contractual matters related to TAS contract management.
- Support the HR & Administration Coordinator for all administrative and HR activities.
- Support the HR & Administration Coordinator for all HR and TAS Contract reporting activities.
- The jobholder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing and controlling HSSE rules within his area of responsibility.The jobholder shall observe strict confidentiality in the performance of your duties.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all
along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on contract related actions/decisions.
- Insure coordination with HR team in Angola and in Paris.
- Support the HR team in mobilization process to insure on time mobilization of project contracted personnel.
- To provide all support required by the HR & Administration Coordinator Europe regarding the TAS Administrative and Contract rules.