Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is seeking a Contracts Engineering Services to work within their facilities in Rio de Janeiro, RJ for a 12-months assignment (renewable).
We are currently not working with sponsorship, so candidates have got to be local to the state of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
The designee participates to the functioning of the Supply Chain and Local Content entity by performing the following activities:
- Work closely with the technical counterpart to create the contracts dossier,
- Develop a clear definition of contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including:
- Validation of contracts strategy
- Negotiation and analysis of commercial bids
- Participation in recommendations to award
- Provide professional advice and guidance to all contract owners/entities with respect to contractual matters
- Liaise with Contracts & Procurement Methods/planning/market and line Manager for reporting and statistics matters
- Use frame agreements signed at Head Quarter Level.
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies; analyze and assess all possible answers from the market
- Participate on the validation of the contracts strategy through:
- Preparing and attending Contracts Committee Meetings
- Pre-qualifying bidders
- Defining target prices
- Defining criteria for evaluation
- Establish CFT commercial documents
- Verify the alignment with HSE clauses, Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting contractual and commercial terms and conditions
- Verify the Terms & Conditions (standard, general and financial)
- Compose contracts from standard contracts or without standard contract and create outline agreements
- Conduct the Terms & Conditions bid analysis and negotiation
- Conduct the commercial bid analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of responsibilities and documents
- Advanced English speaking skills
- Intermediate Technical competencies required
- Intermediate level in other C&P competencies
- C&P tools advanced certification required
Professional Experience required
- 7-10 years in Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum 3 years as graduate Engineering or a total of 5 years in any C&P specialty
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels
- Good knowledge of the SAP MM module