We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work for our client who operate in the renewable energy sector. Our client is a global leading EPC within the wind farm construction sector.
- Contracts Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation, Execution and Management
- Work with PM for Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes & claim correspondence
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions in consultation with Legal Department
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including coaching to project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure
- Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with customers and internal partners.
- In-depth understanding on all aspects of the contracting process
- Good commercial sense and with comprehensive negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Strong ability in building working relationships (internal & external)
- Team player
- Ability to take own initiatives and drive for results
- Organised and capable of meeting agreed deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Law, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in capital investment infrastructure projects
- Superior risk analysis and risk management strategies
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be contacted by 7th June 2019.