Our client, one of Canada's largest oil companies, is looking for a Contracts/Procurement Specialist for a 1 year contract in Calgary, Alberta.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interface with CAPEX Project Managers for Canada T&S
- Manage and prioritize Capex Project Listing for Canada T&S.
- Early involvement to support development of project scope, timing, and building of all Project Quilts (sourcing plan).
- Identify "as-is" market base resources available to support strategy, and develop new supplier resources as needed.
- Quilt Mgmt Assurance during handoff to EPCM/ESP to execute procurement plan
- Develop and execute RFx's as required.
- Ensure pre-qualification process of suppliers is applied.
- Lead effort to set up new vendors in SAP, ISNet, and SQS as needed.
- Create/submit/obtain governance approvals for new contracts and extensions.
- Support complex negotiations of T&C's, as needed
- Create new contracts
- Contract Execution Phase oversight (ie. change orders, contract extensions, and cost control, etc.).
- Assist the Contract Holder with Business Performance Reviews as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- at least 5 years of experience in Contracting and Procurement.